However, after a period of meditation, spell circle forming, spelling, and receiving; I felt led to do not only a 3 card past-present-future reading but a full Celtic Cross layout...
That is the deck I use, at present. I like the artwork on it. If you like it, you can get the deck and explanatory book HERE, though I used other online sources for reversed meanings, below, as they are not in the book.
Anyway, Here are how my cards turned up.
3 Card Layout
Past - The High Priestess (inverted) - Literally means stop and reflect / trust intuition.
Present - The Tower (inverted) - Undergoing a personal transformation / systematic and foundational change.
Future - 10 of Cups - Harmony, Alignment, Wholeness, Blissful Relations With Others
1. Present - 3 of Pentacles (inverted) - Disharmony, Working Alone
2. Influence - 8 of Wands - Movement forward, Change
3. Past Issues - 2 of Pentacles - Multiple Priorities, Juggling Responsibilities
4. Immediate Past - The Chariot (inverted) - Opposition, Wrong Choices Led to Dead End
5. Crowning Thoughts - 9 of Pentacles (inverted) - Self Worth Focus
6. Immediate Future - Knight of Cup (inverted) - Analysis / Planning and Preparation for Action
7. Fears - Page of Swords (inverted) - Holding Back.. Fearing Taking Action
8. Environmental Factors - Queen of Pentacles - Balance Between Work and Care of Family
9. Hopes - Ace of Pentacles - New Beginnings, Potential, Abundance
10. Outcome - 6 of Cups - New Relationships, Creativity, Compassion