A few personal updates on my life and projects...
1. I am doing away with the bootyfinacial.com blog and related social media, because I no longer believe in online income as a sustainable income avenue, for reasons I explained in that blog's last post. Further, I no believe in the integrity of any company that is currently involved in providing work for those working. They pay wages below poverty line, have multiple technical errors, START by saying they don't reply to emailed concerns from workers, and are not improving their procedures. I am currently struggling with trying to get paid for last month's work at Appen...a problem that many have and that has existed a half dozen times in the last year for me.
2. So, starting in January, I will be getting a car and be starting to drive Uber and / or food delivery in Tulsa. I have done it in the past, and my current feedback from other drivers is that activity has increased to a reasonable income range. I do like driving, so that will be good. It may not make a lot, but it will make enough for my desired life....and that is enough for me.
3. Talking about not working for the income level expectations of others, my next point is that I am DONE trying to live my life to the expectations of others...ever again. I have wasted too much of my life jumping through hoops for others, when I was pretty dang awesome from the start. Trying to be a good enough MAN for others, only to be criticized or judged for my failings, is only making me feel less because I didn't live up to the standard that didn't fit me in the first place. It is like the common saying..."If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid." My failures to be what YOU desire me to be does not detract to the wonderful success I am at being myself.
4. I will continue to have affiliate ads on my pages and posts, but I will not be expectant of their income. Similarly, I will continue writing fiction and releasing books, but I will not be waiting expectant of their income. Not everyone is gonna get me or appreciate the books or products, but that DOESN'T detract from the VALUE they have, simply by being an expression of my interests and creativity.
5. Finally...and I am taking an entire point in my blog to say this to emphasize it...I am increasing my social connections and conversations. Being more feminine, I always got along with women more than men, and that means a lot of my friends will be women. I had withdrew from that a few times over the last several years, feeling that I should not be social with anyone but my wife. However, that is unhealthy, and it is ineffective, as we have our own lives and needs. Neither of us are going to have an issue with the others time with anyone, and this is a joint decision. You are not offending her by communicating with me, and I am not bothered by her communication with others. So, keep that in mind.